Laserfiche WebLink
<br />I estimate that about thirt~ days oan be saved in the preparation of <br />the final plans if I am instruoted t. ~Qoeed with them wt,tbout waiting <br />for the W.P.A. approval. <br /> <br />I am therefore 'willing to modify l'Jiem 2 of the existing agre8.1!lent <br />between the County and myself as follows: ' <br /> <br />I am to reoeive one-half of my design fee (2% of the estimated <br />oonstruction cost of the project) upon oompletion of plans and the balano <br />vmen the project is approved for oonstruotlon.n ' <br /> <br />-""", <br /> <br />Upon consideration whereot <br />action on this matter until the next <br /> <br />(Signed) R. STUART ROYER. <br />Consulting Engineer, <br />the Board doth, on motion of W.A.Horner, <br />regular meeting of the Board. <br /> <br />defer <br /> <br />, <br /> <br />Ordered that the Board be now adjourned until !9:00 a.m. March l2, 1940/ <br /> <br />- <br /> <br />. <br /> <br />~~. <br /> <br />1.f.t:tL//:T <br /> <br />--I <br />I <br />I <br /> <br />,- <br /> <br />i - <br /> <br />..., <br />I i <br /> <br />k."""" <br />